Kore BJJ and Submission Grappling Certification Camp plus Special Guest Ricardo Liborio
Come train with us in November. We will be holding a BJJ and Submission Grappling Camp that will include:
1) Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Gi and No Gi
2) Judo and Wrestling Techniques
3) Bio Mechanics for Martial Arts: Physical Training, Warm Up, Stretching Techniques Designed for BJJ
We will have four coaches, one for each subject. Our camp will take place at our Kore Headquarters in Danbury, CT.
We will have three seminars each day. Master Luigi Mondelli, 3rd degree BJJ Black Belt will be in charge of all BJJ and Grappling Techniques. Our very Special Guest Teacher will be the BJJ and MMA legend, 7th Degree BJJ Black Belt, Master Ricardo Liborio.
Who are our Coaches?
Christopher Graney, Biomechanics Specialist, Muscle Activation Techniques Master Specialist. will be covering a spectrum of exercises and drills to help participants develop new perspectives and practices relating to:
– Warm up, flexibility and stretching
– Exercises for conditioning
– Exercises for skill-enhancement
Participants will develop an understanding and practice that will help increase their grappling performance in addition to increasing his tolerance of the various stresses and risks associated with the practice of bjj and submission grappling. If you are a school owner you will learn how a more scientific approach to the proper warm up techniques will increase the retention of students in your school.
Sensei Dennis Hill, Black Belt in Judo and Instructor in Combat Sambo, will be covering all the stand up techniques to improve our top game.
Judo is a powerful grappling art that compliments Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (BJJ) with its throwing techniques and its strong top-fighting ground techniques. At the seminar you will be presented with these powerful tools to add to your martial arts arsenal. As an instructor or student of martial arts you will be exposed to this pool of knowledge and understand why Judo is making a splash in the Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) world. As a bonus, we will also cover leg locking techniques that are allowed in BJJ to expand upon your submission game.
Master Luigi Mondelli, 3rd Degree Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Black Belt is an accomplished and experienced BJJ and Grappling competitor. He will be teaching our BJJ Gi and No Gi seminars following a curriculum covering from Basics to Advanced moves. All areas will be covered including: top and bottom, submissions and defenses.
Master Ricardo Liborio (Special Guest): Master Liborio has been an icon in this sport. One of the best fighters under Grand Master Carlson Gracie. Also co-founder of Brazilian Top Team and American Top Team.
* Awarded Black Belt in 1993 under Master Carlson Gracie.
* 1996 Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu World (Mundial) Champion.
* Voted Most Technical Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu competitor in 1996 Mundial
* 3x Brazilian National Champion
* 2nd Abu Dhabi Submission Tournament 2000.
* 3rd Abu Dhabi Submission Tournament 1999.
* Co-Founder of the Brazilian Top Team
* Voted NAGA Coach of the year in 2005.
* Inducted into the NAGA Grappling Hall of Fame.
* Trainer of multiple World Champion and MMA fighters
* National Coach for USA Grappling
* Awarded Red and Black Belt (7th degree) in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
* Inducted into the Broward County Sports Hall of Fame 2009
When: November 10th & 11th
Where: Kore BJJ Danbury, CT
16 Beaver Brook Rd #3
Danbury, CT 06810
Cost: $499 for all seminars – Special Discount if you sign up NOW!
Sign up now and save!
Schedule Saturday November 10th
- 9:00am to 12:00pm – Judo with Sensei Dennis Hill
- 1:30pm to 3:30pm – Wrestling for BJJ with Sensei Dennis Hill
- 5:00pm to 8:00pm – Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Gi and No Gi Seminar with Master Ricardo Liborio
Sunday November 11th
- 9:00am to 12:00pm – Introduction to Bio Mechanics – BJJ Drills
- 1:00pm to 3:30pm – BJJ No Gi
- 4:00pm to 6:30pm – BJJ Gi
Sign up online and earn a super discount or call us now to book your spot at (203) 628-0288 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org