Dear Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu ( BJJ ) students,
We will be organizing an In-House Tournament to all of our students, affiliated schools, and friends on December 2nd, in Danbury, CT. The idea is to practice competing in a very healthy and friendly atmosphere.
We will follow exactly the IBJJF rules (http://www.ibjjf.org/rules.htm). We want to promote a very efficient, healthy, and friendly way to help our students sharpen their competition skills before the big tournaments. All ATT / Kore & Friends students are invited.
ADULT AND MASTER DIVISIONS
We have split the adult and master divisions into 5 weight divisions only. Also, we will be matching up everybody accordingly so nobody will be left behind in case nobody sign up to your division.
WOMEN AND KIDS DIVISIONS
It is very important that kids and women fill out the field “Weight in Lbs”. We will match up the competitors according to the age (kids) / belt / weight in lbs.
We will award medals for the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places.
The overall winner school will have a seminar with Professor Luigi Mondelli for Free for all their students in the school location!!!
WHEN AND WHERE
- When: Saturday December 9th 2017
- Where: American Top Team Connecticut – 16 Beaver Brook Rd #3 Danbury CT
- Cost: $30 per competitor PRE-REGISTRATION / $45 at the door
The schedule for the Internal Tournament will be:
- 11:00am – Kids Divisions – Only Kids in the warm up area.
- 11:30am – Adults – Black and Brown
- 12:00pm – Adults – Purple, Blue
- 12:30pm – Adults – White
- No Rash Guards under the Gi for Men
- No Groin Protection for Men – Nails are to be properly trimmed
- Gis can not be ripped or mismatched colors. Only white, blue, or black allowed
- Be there on time. Change to your Gi and wait inside the designated area.
- The ring coordinator will call all competitors from each division. You will be weigh in right before your first match.
- Due to our limited space please do not invite watchers. Nobody inside the fighting areas beside the 2 fighters, and referee.
- Pictures allowed from outside the cage wall.
- We are doing this to help our students learn how to compete haing fun among teammates.
Any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org