I am Luigi Mondelli, 4th Degree Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and head coach at American Top Team Connecticut in Danbury, CT. I have an important message for you: you don’t have to wait anymore to learn real, effective and realistic martial arts. I have the solution for you and I am offering a new method of teaching: Martial Arts Personal Training. Just take some time and read this:
Have you ever wanted to learn Martial Arts?
A lot of people would love to learn Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Kickboxing or Mixed Martial Arts but sometimes life gets in the way. Some can’t attend to regular classes at night, others don’t feel comfortable in a room with other students or simply rather have a personalized program tailored especially for their needs.
What is our Martial Arts Personal Training program?
In this program the idea is to hear from you what you expect and what are your goals. Many people call “private classes” but we think beyond that. We know that you want something personal, especific, designed and customized for you: We will consider your age, gender, weight, height, and overall goals.
What kind of goals do the students at American Top Team usually have?
Most people that reach us in general look for:
- Simply learn an effective and current Martial Art such as BJJ in more depth through 1 on 1 sessions or if you prefer with another student
- Work out in different hours (early during the day, during lunch break from college or work, or weekends)
- Lose weight and improve their fitness level by working out under our dedicated guidance following our motivational methods
- Improve their self esteem, self confidence or of their sons and daughters
- Become a high level competitor or fighter
- Simply release all the stress from work of family disconnecting from the outside world during our dynamic sessions
- Customize their training with harder or lighter workouts
Who else rather learn through ATT CT Martial Arts Personal Training?
- Current practitioners looking to sharpen their skills with a personal and more dedicated program specific for your needs!
- Succesful business people or executives concerned with their safety or not interested to be in a regular class
- Parents suffering with their kids and teenagers being bullied at school
- Parents concerned with their daughters going to college and moving away from the family.
- People suffering from PTSD, ADD or ADHD, simply extremely shy, etc. Whatever is your reason we will listen to you and try to help you out the best we can
How do the sessions work?
Usually each session takes 50 minutes. If you are concerned about your privacy we will make sure that we will schedule your sessions while there is no other class going on in our school. You will work 1 on 1 with your instructor or if you prefer, take advantage of our special package (details below) and bring a friend with you. Depending on your age and gender with an extra assistant instructor as well.
*If you are a minor we might request the presence of your parent or guardian during the training.
What is the Special Deal for July and August?!
For only $399 you will get 5 Personal Training Sessions (Regular Price: $600) that you can share with another friend. If you partner up with someone you chose, we will have a 60 minutes class where we will work with both students!
How can I start?
Call us at (203) 628-7659. We will schedule an appointment with no commitments. We will listen you and write your goals down. We will suggest what kind of martial art you should learn first (BJJ, Kickboxing, Wrestling, MMA or Self Defense).
What are the other benefits of learning Martial Arts?
- You will fell more balanced
- Improve your self esteem and confidence
- Lose weight naturally just working out as you learn
- Learn how to have more discipline and dedication to achieve your goals
VISIT US AT: https://www.facebook.com/attconnecticut
CALL US AT (203) 628-7659 – SCHEDULE A FREE ORIENTATION APPOINTMENT TODAY!!!