Self Defense & Combatives Training Camp at American Top Team Danbury
On September 30th we will host a Self Defense & Combatives Training Day at our school in Danbury, CT. The training will range from strategies for 1 on 1 situations, active shooting scenarios, etc.
We will start with a Medical Briefing when we will work on: Basic CPR, Tourniquet application, assessment of casualties, how to help evacuate, protect, and aid wounded or injured individuals. How to assess who should be helped first, etc.
Medical Briefing will be taught by Paramedic and Fireman Sean Matta.
We will also work on basic striking, standing and ground grappling, empty hands, and firearms and blades disarming concepts. We will not only learn some techniques, but we will also practice them in a safe way.
This is not a firearms course, but we will talk about active shooting scenarios and strategies to survive.
This will be as comprehensive as possible. Everything will be recorded and shared later with the participants.
- 9AM TO 11AM – MEDICAL BRIEFING & SCENARIOS
- 11AM TO 12PM – STRIKING FOR SELF-DEFENSE PART I
- 1PM TO 2PM – STRIKING FOR SELF-DEFENSE PART II
- 2PM TO 3PM – STANDING GRAPPLING
- 4PM TO 6PM – GROUND GRAPPLING
– No previous experience needed.
– Bring any training weapon if you have one such as training aluminum blades, blue or any training weapon.
– Athletic attire is recommended as well as uniforms for LEOs, tactical pants, or your everyday clothes. For the ladies, we recommend an athletic bra under a regular T-Shirt and regular denim pants, or sweatpants. If you train in martial arts, feel free to wear your Gi Pants.
Cost is $150. 15 spots only – Register Now and don’t lose your spot.